Saturday, December 11, 2010

Life in Lille-Part9

I daresay I may be only one Thai who knows best about Lille. I discovered the city all routes and alleys. I visited all big and small places. I joined the sacred ceremony. I was a host when my Thai friends visited my city, Lille.

I was very proud of being this city citizen. Even it's small, peace and nature are its charm. Cathedral, churches, museums, gallery, banks, supermarkets, mini-marts, cafe, hotels. schools, OFI office are the examples where I attended.

When my friends saw Lille, they said this city is very cute and people here are very friendly. While we were taking a photo together, strange girls came to join us to have a nice photo. No border of nation, here.

What I missed is Opera. In the future, I would like to visit this city and enter Opera to appreciate heaven melody. See you Lille ^^

No comments: