Thursday, December 24, 2009

My time, past for future

Hi,

Having review past miscellaneous time horizon, I feel enjoyable to every beat of my life. Things are:


I once thought that I would like always make people smile until this world is abundant with smiling faces. To date, I still endeavor that imagination by first making a smile to the world. This is the meaningful image I created.

Sometimes, I taught the young student to create the simple website.

During new year celebration festival held by the department, I took part in performance, even dancing which I dislike. Yet eventually I did!

As a program leader, I had to make the internal ceremony to handover the prize for the winners in the contest within the department at AIS company.

I caught the trend. Dae Jung Keum fever in Thailand brought me to Korea.

Despite just few minutes, my mother was princess as desired alongside her loyal protectors.


Visiting my friend's hometown in China enabled my Thai-Chinese mudblood to pursue entrepreneurship.


To prepare how to sit like a millionaire.


Fujisun behind me!


Look smart in Yukata.


I lenghtened my life three years more.

Why my fusion is not effective like in Dragonball?

LoL, love it. Japan.


Moving Forward Forever For Fantastic Future!
Frint

No comments: