Sunday, May 16, 2010

Life in Lille - Part 1

If one defines a heaven is the land of happiness, so I may call Lille as my fall-in-love heaven.

Lille is the main city of the north region in France, Nord Pas de Calais. This city is the central hub linking between British Kingdom, Belgium as well as of course France. It takes 1 hour from here to Paris, the lovely romantic city of the world.

I had an impressive experience in spending the great time on my study of MBA in this city which is abundant with the ambitious school girls and boys, notably studying in Catholic University. Even if the period of study was very short, 4 months, I thought I really love this town profoundly indeed.

I arrived at Lille on Jan 5th 2010, while it was in white snowy winter season. The city welcomed me by osmosis of kindness with the picturesque scenery. The day after arrival, snowfall was joyfully present to me through the window in my small room. I was stuck with this white magic and let time goes by intentionally.

This is the beginning of my adventure in Lille.

To be continued...

No comments: