Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Master Piece:Chapter One- At Chulalongkorn University

Hello the Readers,

I blanked writing the blog for a long time because my main MBA study at AIT disturbed my leisure time massively. The return to have updates is somewhat a good thought. The story to be illustrated here is the exclusive showroom of my historical record over my artworks from when I was just undergrate till to date, being AIT student. The yield of this showroom may be applied for ongoing consideration of my intern at Japan. Voila, don't lose the lines any more, so let's get started my chapter.

1. The Welcome Day for Freshmen




The pics shown above I captured from the screen of Flash presentation to represent the whole (which is in format of EXE). In this event, I developed the presentation to introduce history of University and Faculty, and important places around University. Bravo at the end of this presentation, it succeeded!


2. Yearbook for electrical DNA







The design of pages printed in the yearbook were my yearly routine job from college-hood to university-hood. Despite no stipend I was willing to spare no effort to do it. The reason? Easy to answer. That's just for my lovely friends. Ah, these images are reminescent of endless happiness with my friends. Miss you all. LOL.


3. Academic Exhibition: Chula Vichakarn'06

In the last year of undergrate, I had to conduct research on an interesting topic. The topic I selected got involved in GPS technology in order to empower Intelligent Guide System application. This application was invented on a platform of .NET compact framework 2.0. To brief few utilizations of this gadget, users will acknowledge tourist sightseerings while taking a tour along Chaophraya River (Main River in Bangkok). Further, the program would provide the relevant information like boat time table as well as annouce next pier station to users throughout the trip.

Excellently, our project (I had three other members) was picked up for Academic Exhibion which takes place every four year per once. It means that I had more works to be done than others. I created the posters to educate participants about the project background and utilization and standed on duty to present the project for inquirers. I really took pride in this project very much.

4. Faculty Website Contest

My friend asked me to design the front page of Faculty website for contest participation. Please take a look.

No comments: