Monday, May 23, 2011

My investment style

I am so far in the stock investment arena for 5 years and right now I know my type.

To invest in certain projects, we should define ourselves first that who we are. At the beginning of stock investment, I acknowledged myself as a speculator. This type of investors resulted in failure to me.

Anyway, I still resisted my true face and continued to obey the capital gain on daily basis. Repeatedly. I lost. I paid to this foolish lesson approximately 100,000 baht.

To be an speculator, we must be adept in fast-changing economy and follow up the trends with no breath. I could do that but in long term I missed the point and broke the self-regulated disciplines.

Time makes people change. I replaced my previous investor type with value investor philosophy. Seek out the silent stocks but highly perform. No skyrocketing capital gain but greatly yield on dividends. No shorted-sighted decision but strong patience to buy in good price stocks.

The past fierce lessons taught me effectively and let me know true self-Who am I?- in terms of investment.

No comments: