Sunday, September 14, 2008

Gold Swing

Hi,

I interrupt you by bringing the situation of gold price first. Over the recent two or three days, the gold price rather furiously vary in downturn. Many people must queue to wait for buying the gold, and be limited to buy not more than 50 Baht/person. Now, Sep 12 2008, the price is standing at 763 dollars/Oz which is very interesting. The trend of global fund is going into this direction and I believe it's indicator to prepare to look for a good opportunity to come in.

Graph below, I show you the gold price history, period 1-12 Sep,08 and year 2000-present. If you are the technical analyst, I believe the price can continually drop but the price goes up due to the immediate demand of customers. I realize that the real price of gold should be about 720-730 Dollars/Oz. If it hits at that price, certainly, I must have bought it.



No comments: