Friday, September 12, 2008

Are you ready to be rich?

Hi,

No need to introduce, I'll continue to my latest topic.

My portfolio was separated into 3 parts,
1. Saving Account (5-20%)
Try to find bank where propose you the highest interest and convenient for you.
2. Stock Market (60-80%)
I am holding 4-5 stocks now, actually, many of trading stocks in Thailand strongly outperform but the market value of stocks still was deeply low due to mostly the government issue. For this issue I will tell you later on next time.
3. Gold Trading(10-20%)
I don't buy gold for keeping but for speculation. Personally, I think it's my hobby, just now. In the future, I may increase this portion more so as to reduce risk on my capital.

I am looking forward the result in one year which is my desire to test my belief on global market power. As I told, I had lost money about 50K Baht for stock market. Sometimes I made decision
rightly but not every time. My mistakes usually were caused by fast decision, low control of mind and many reasons.

It's seem to be very risky on my strategies of investing. However, I confirm you that it must take much time. I experience of stock market for about 3 years, a short time. I suggest you that try to search the opportunities over the loss ,even if it doesn't show you the profits right now. Be sure in stocks you choose. (I strongly recommend Blue-Chip Stocks.) and not be sad if outcomes are not good.

See you soon.

No comments: