Thursday, September 11, 2008

First Step to Next Step

VoVo

How are you doing? First Blog for me.My objective of my blog may not specify on particular stuff.

Now I'll begin with saving plan or the other word is how to save your money.In Thailand, people usually deposit money and wait for interest.More interest, you may buy government bonds or open fixed account,3,6 months up to you.

But for me, it's absurd. I believe we can get more. The power of money is more than you think,and do not waste your time on money. Just let money work for you. Often you can hear this word,I am proving this statement is true or not.

By what?
Experiment by myself. Many people invest their money on share market or gold market.I am one of those who seek the chances and wealth.

Honestly, until now I still lose, loss a lot in stock market about 50k baht.Get a little profit from gold trading, totally the balance sheet is red and very red.

You shouldn't be scared of these things I told you. I have a faith in the power of fund. Just withstand and wait the right time. It's easy to say but hard to do.

I don't argue that because I am one of those who cannot do like as said. Experience by yourself or learn or study by practice, it's the best way to make you understand quickly. Certainly, no disadvantages are impossible, you might hurt or be sad or disappointed.

It happens to me so much that I can accept it indifferently.Next time, I will tell you about my way, my style about saving money.

Good luck in you.








No comments: