Friday, September 24, 2010

Life in Lille-Part7

Night life at Lille is very romantic. The several French restaurants and bars where are always crowded with French young students who come to relax and exchange their talk are shining its attraction with the soft tone lanterns.

When I had a journey out of Lille, I often came back to Lille at night and passed the grand avenue decorated with beautiful architecture. Serenity and beauty of my lady town are such good mixture for bursting happiness and enjoyment. Cold weather sometimes caused me to desire someone to walk along with me but at that time I at least had one as my lovely partner. It's you, Lille. My lady who always condoles me, talks to me with delicate care through your beauty even you are speechless.

French alimentation and scent of excellent wine are the proper component to cast every night in France to become the fairly land. If include snow fall ingredient, the perfect night will expose to me. Je l'aime, France! et toi aussi, Lille.

No comments: