Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Life in Lille-Part6

My leisure time in Lille was spent on wandering around Lille zoo and Citadel several many times. These two places are situated next to each other in the same big park, and near my residence as well . I like to go there because brother Monkeys always made me laugh on his funny behavior. People surrounded their home and taking the ridiculous pictures as a souvenir from this zoo. Also, we can see peacocks at close range. Moreover, if in the weather transition to autumn, we will be majestically enticed by the elegant peacock tail. So very awesome.

Further, there is a tropical hut where we can meet the ancestor-aged turtle and rare animals and at outside the open zoo offers us free-show of cute animals i.e. parrots, snow-owl, ducks, red-panda, etc. Leave off the zoo, we can borrow a electric bike to take a tour around the city or have more challenge by playing the one-seg (one-wheel bicycle) which I haven't ridden yet.

Miss it, my heaven.

No comments: